3 Different Ways to Use MoCares Radiant Skin Rejuvenating Body Wash
Posted by MoMineral UK on
Proper cleansing of the skin on a daily basis is just as important as providing it with regular moisture. Our Body Wash is gentle enough for everyday use in the shower, making it easy to cleanse and purify your skin as part of a daily routine.
Thanks to nourishing, plant-based ingredients like African Black Soap, coconut oil, witch hazel, and jojoba seed oil, consistent use of this cleansing body wash will:
- And purify skin
MoCares Radiant Skin Rejuvenating Body Wash
MoCares Radiant Skin Rejuvenating Body Wash (For Sensitive Skin)
Read on to learn about the beneficial, skin-loving properties of the natural ingredients used in our Rejuvenating Body Wash…
* African Black Soap is both gentle and hypoallergenic, so it can help to soothe dry and easily irritated skin types. It can additionally promote the healing of any rashes or inflamed skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Rich in natural emollients like vitamin E that gently provide natural exfoliation, African Black Soap can result in the effective cleansing of any built-up dead skin cells and dirt.
Acne-prone and oily skin types are also benefited by the qualities of African Black Soap. This is due to its ability to balance the natural oils present in skin, and to control the types of bacteria that can cause acne.
* Shea butter moisturizes the skin and has anti-inflammatory properties, as well as helping to reduce signs of aging skin, such as fine lines.
* Coconut oil is also an anti-inflammatory ingredient, and also helps to protect against the effects of aging on the skin, such as damage from UV rays.
* The lightweight nature of Jojoba seed oil means that it is easily absorbed into the skin, providing deeply penetrating moisture and long-lasting hydration. It also contains nutrients like antioxidants and vitamin E and B that help to nourish and protect skin.
* Witch hazel is an extract from the bark, leaves, and twigs of a flowering plant. This natural ingredient is known for being astringent, which means that it can have a toning effect, helping to reduce the size and appearance of pores and remove excess oil deposits.
The anti-irritant, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of witch hazel also encourage the healing process of acne-related infections, scabs, and scarring.
* Cedarwood oil, an extract from the wood of cedar trees, is known to be a natural deodorizer, due to its warm, comforting and wood-like scent.
This essential oil is also antiseptic and can improve skin conditions like eczema, helping to lessen symptoms such as inflammation and dryness.
* Lemongrass oil is an extract from an aromatic type of grass, named for its fresh, pleasant and lemony scent.
Used regularly as an essential oil within the Body Was formula, lemongrass can have a toning and firming effect on the skin. It can also help to reduce the size of large pores and lessen the occurrence of blackheads.
* Lavender flower oil is antiseptic and antibacterial as well as having moisturizing properties. This helps to fight against further occurrences of acne and reduce the commonly associated symptom of redness.
The oil also has a high potency of antioxidants that may help to prevent damage from free radicals in the environment.
* Ylang Ylang oil has skin-regulating properties, to aid in the balancing of sebum production by the skin. It also contains antioxidants and has an anti-inflammatory effect on irritated skin conditions.
For the body…
Pump a small amount of the wash into your hands and lather all over the body, using gentle massaging motions for a few minutes. Afterward, rinse away with lukewarm water. Razor bumps from shaving are also soothed by the exfoliating and hydrating ingredients found in the Body Wash.
To truly pamper your skin, ensure you follow up your cleanse with the generous all-over application of the MoCares Radiant Skin Moisturising Body Butter.
For the face…
The ingredients of the Rejuvenating Body Wash are so gentle that they can also be used on the face! Deeply cleanse your pores and alleviate symptoms of skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis quickly and easily by massaging a small amount of the wash liquid over the face for a few minutes. Afterward, make sure to gently rinse away the solution with lukewarm water.
Immediately following this facial cleansing step with a rich moisturizer, and the MoCares Radiant Skin Intense Hydration Facial Cream is a perfect choice. This will truly provide your skin with a fantastic, nutrient-rich skincare routine to promote healthy, happy and glowing skin!
For the hair…
Simply lather a small amount of the product into the roots of your hair, using your fingertips in to work the solution into your scalp using gentle massaging motions, eventually moving to coat the hair from root to tip. After a few minutes, use similar circular motions to rinse all of the product from your hair using comfortably warm water.
The African Black Soap present in the Body Wash has antiseptic properties that can soothe an itchy, inflamed scalp. In addition, Cedarwood oil as an active ingredient can help to stimulate hair follicles and blood circulation, which may prevent hair loss and further soothe an itchy scalp. The essential oil Ylang Ylang can also stimulate hair growth in this way.
Lemongrass effectively removes excess oils that may be present on the scalp & hair shaft, encouraging softness and shine for hair. The anti-fungal properties of lemongrass can also help to fight off the type of yeast/fungus that can cause dandruff.
Rest assured, the MoCares Radiant Skin Body Wash is formulated WITHOUT:
- Synthetic fragrances
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
MoCares Radiant Skin is also completely:
- Free from animal testing
- Made in England